Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Program Listing

New Search
  • Grundy County General Assistance

    Agency: Grundy County Offices

    Provides assistance on a temporary basis for a limited time for basic needs that may include rent/lot rent; interest on mortgage, utilities-gas, electric, water; food vouchers for clients who are unable to work.  Cannot be on Subsidized Housing, a student, receive Social Security, or a Veteran.

    • Grundy County Offices - H Avenue
      Main Phone: (319) 824-6779
      Fax: (319) 824-6921
      706 H Avenue
      Grundy Center, IA 50638

    Agency: Grundy County Offices

    Languages Available: English

    Fees: No Fees

    Intake: Please visit office in person to pick up packet

    Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age or older, county resident, meet income guidelines, and not receiving SSI, Social Security, FIP, or cannot be a Veteran, cannot be on Subsidized Housing

    Documents Required: Financial statements, photo ID, social security card, for those unable to work an incapacity form (at office) completed by doctor and verification of applying for SSI/SS

    Hours: Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm

    Areas Served:
    • Grundy County

  • Powered by: skyClutch Logo