Search Results

  • Community Services

    Agency: Clay County Iowa Offices

    General Assistance has limited funding for rent and utility assistance, and burial/cremation costs for
    Clay County residents who meet guid...

  • Community Services

    Agency: Dickinson County Offices

    General Assistance provides limited funding for assistance for rent, utilities, and some medical expenses. Also accepts applications for county funding for mental health services.

  • Homelessness Prevention Assistance

    Agency: Shelter Housing Corporation

    Homelessness prevention financial assistance to Story County residents at imminent risk of losing their housing or having their utilities shut-off. Can also assist with deposit assistance for housing. Financial assistance dependent on available financial resources.


  • Homeless Prevention/Emergency Food and Shelter - Adair Co.

    Agency: Matura Action Corporation

    Provides assistance to families who are facing a crisis situation with food and/or shelter. Homeless prevention services can assist families who are facing eviction or utility disconnection in preventing their family from becoming homeless. Can also assist homeless families with an emergency motel stay and in securing either temporary or permanent ...

  • Veteran Services - Union Co.

    Agency: Veterans Affairs Regional Office

    VETERANS AFFAIRS UNION COUNTY provides assistance to wartime veterans and their spouses with emergency basic needs such as medical, shelter, food, clothing, utilities, burial cost and special needs. Also helps with applying for compensation, pension, retirement benefits and widow's benefits and obtaining military records.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Greene County Offices

    Greene County General Assistance provides limited funding available for county residents
    who meet guidelines. Assistance includes food, rent, utilities, and county burials.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Mills County Offices

    Emergency rent and utility assistance.  Burial assistance for indigent clients.

  • Rent Payment Assistance

    Agency: Salvation Army - Mason City

    Provides rent assistance in an emergency situation.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Bowling Township

    Financial assistance to qualifying persons residing in the township for rent, utilities, medical expenses, and transportation expense.  

    General Assistance is available to those who qualify.  Emergency assistance is available one time only, and FEMA funds may also be available.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Montgomery County Offices

    Rent and utilities assistance may be available.

    Indigent burial assistance (cremation).

    Payee services for Social Security/Disability recipients which uses funds to pay rent, utilities, nursing home.  Assigned by courts or Social Security Administration.

    Emergency food assistance (works through local food pantries).

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Polk County Offices

    Medical and financial services including prescriptions, rent and rent deposit, vouchers for personal items, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Hamilton County Offices

    General Assistance, including rental and utility assistance.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Moline Township

    General Assistance to qualified applicants who live within the Township boundaries.  Applicants must be in the process of applying for Social Security or have lost a job and searching for employment.  Assistance includes help with rent, utilities, basic medical/dental expense, food, and bus tickets.

    Emergency Assistance to qualified appl...

  • Housing Assistance Center

    Agency: City of Sioux City

    Housing Assistance Center oversees the administration of federal affordable housing programs funded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD); serves as the city's Housing Authority; provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers, rental assistance and rental deposit assistance through various housing programs, and rental listings of Sec...

  • Story County General Assistance

    Agency: Story County Offices

    Story County General Assistance provides emergency assistance for low-income and indigent individuals and families in Story County. May assist eligible persons with items such as rent, utilities, food vouchers, prescription drugs, burial/funeral assistance, and transportation for transient individuals. 

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Salvation Army Church

    Rental and utility assistance up to $100 each

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Scotts Bluff County Offices

    Assistance with rent, utilities, prescriptions, and medical bills.

    Cremation assistance when there are no responsible relatives or adequate resources.

  • Cass County General Relief Assistance

    Agency: Cass County Offices

    Provides assistance to residents who are needy and poor and in need of immediate assistance and who cannot obtain assistance from any other source. Recipients must be at least 18 years of age and meet current income and resource guidelines.

    Assistance may be provided for rent, utilities, or indigent burial, to name a few. A voucher syste...

  • Crisis Funds Program

    Agency: Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc.

    Crisis funds for transportation assistance, rent, utilities, food, gas, medicine and other bills to help families out in a crisis situation.


  • General Assistance

    Agency: York County Offices

    Assists with utilities (if shut off notice is provided), rent (if eviction notice is provided), cremation, etc., to those who meet income guidelines.

  • Powered by: skyClutch Logo
    You agree that you will not copy, record, publish, compile, reproduce, republish, use or resell for any competing commercial purpose any Materials on our Site and you agree to not use any device, software or routine that may extract, copy, modify, import, export, replicate, scrape or otherwise deliver, in any manner, the Materials to you or anyone else.