Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Search Results

  • Transient Assistance

    Agency: Nebraska City Ministerial Association

    When benevolent funds are available, pastors of participating congregations assist with transients who are in need of food, emergency shelter for one night, medications once every six months, transportation to medical appointments, etc. 

  • Polk County General Assistance

    Agency: Polk County Offices

    General Assistance provides temporary assistance for basic or special needs to low income persons who reside in Polk County.RENTAL ASSISTANCE (Potential First Month's Rent Assistance as well) may be available to those in need. For First Month's Rent - Must be able to prove the following - property must have a valid housing certificate, must be able...

  • Emergency Financial Assistance

    Agency: Adel Ministerial Association

    If you are calling but do not find a person available, please leave a message and you will receive a return call. In extreme and immediate emergencies, please call Dallas County Sheriff's Office at (515) 993-4567.Assists residents of the Adel-DeSoto-Minburn school district with emergency needs such as rent payment, utility assistance and gasoline (...

  • Law Enforcement Services and Traveler's Assistance

    Agency: Hamilton County Offices

    Law enforcement agency.Vouchers for gas, meals, and lodging for stranded motorists provided by the Salvation Army, when funds are available.

  • Transportation Services

    Agency: Leon Ministerial Alliance

    LEON MINISTERIAL ALLIANCE is an alliance of churches serving anyone in an emergency situation in the area. Will help with one night lodging in Leon motel, or $10 gas voucher. Refer transients to sheriff's office to fill out an application. Refer locals to the United Methodist Church for further assistance. 

  • Consulate Services

    Agency: Consulate of Mexico

    Representation of the public administration of Mexico. Serves Mexican citizens, living or traveling in the United States.Issues documents including Mexican passports, Consular Identification Cards, Birth Registration to Mexican Nationals born abroad, and Mexican Military Registration.Protection for Mexican Nationals.Visas for foreigners traveling t...

  • Highway Helpline

    Agency: Nebraska State Patrol

    Highway helpline.

  • Highway Helper

    Agency: Iowa Department of Transportation

    Free service provided by the Iowa Department of the Transportation to assist motorists that either breakdown or are stranded on the interstate system. Highway Helper trucks carry tools for changing tires, an air compressor, small amounts of gasoline, as well as tie-downs for motorists who have items they need to tie down. Highway Helper is accessed...

  • Visitor Information

    Agency: Quad Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau

    Tourism destination marketing and management organization for the Quad Cities region. Serves the tourism interests of Scott County in Iowa and Rock Island, Mercer, Warren and Henderson Counties in Illinois, joined by the Mississippi River.

  • 1
Powered by: skyClutch Logo