Search Results

  • County General Assistance

    Agency: Bremer County Offices

    Provides assistance on a temporary basis for a limited time for basic needs that may include rent/lot rent; interest on mortgage, utilities-gas, electric, water; food vouchers for clients who are unable to work.  Cannot be on Subsidized Housing, a student, receive Social Security, or a Veteran.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Jasper County Community Services

    JASPER COUNTY GENERAL ASSISTANCE provides temporary assistance to very low income Jasper County residents who are ineligible for or awaiting approval from Federal or State assistance programs.This assistance is provided in the form of a loan. Limited funds are also av...

  • Burial Expense Assistance

    Agency: Sing Me to Heaven Foundation

    Assisting grieving families in Iowa with funeral expenses after the loss of a child.

  • Cremation Services

    Agency: Lancaster County Offices

    Cremation (no pre-planning).

  • Linn County General Assistance

    Agency: Linn County Offices

    11/18/20 - COVID-19 Changes:
    Due to an increase in COVID-19 positve numbers, many Linn County buildings will be closed to the public. All services remain available through online services, by phone, by email, by mail and by drop boxes located outside County buildings. 

    Provides assistance on a te...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Thayer County Offices

    Medical and financial services including medical assistance, rent and rent deposit, and burial assistance.

  • Calhoun County General Assistance

    Agency: Calhoun County Offices

    Calhoun County General Assistance including rent assistance, utilities assistance, and county burial

  • County General Assistance

    Agency: Poweshiek County Offices

    Provides assistance for basic needs such as rent, utilities, limited medical and burial. Does not assist with deposits of any kind. Eligibility is based on Federal Poverty Guidelines.

  • Cremation Assistance

    Agency: Douglas County Department of General Assistance

    Douglas County will consider providing financial assistance for the cremation of remains of any person who dies within the geographic boundaries of Douglas County or who has legal settlement in Douglas County. Payments may be authorized to any mortuary within Douglas County, if the estate of the decedent and/or financial resources of the responsibl...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Community Action Agency of Siouxland

    Emergency Assistance/General Assistance for individuals and families at 100% of federal poverty guidelines provides prescription, medical and dental needs assistance as funding allows. Also provides transportation, rent assistance, burial, and other basic needs (not car repairs) as funding allows.

  • Community Services

    Agency: Clay County Iowa Offices

    General Assistance has limited funding for rent and utility assistance, and burial/cremation costs for
    Clay County residents who meet guid...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Greene County Offices

    Greene County General Assistance provides limited funding available for county residents
    who meet guidelines. Assistance includes food, rent, utilities, and county burials.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Montgomery County Offices

    Rent and utilities assistance may be available.

    Indigent burial assistance (cremation).

    Payee services for Social Security/Disability recipients which uses funds to pay rent, utilities, nursing home.  Assigned by courts or Social Security Administration.

    Emergency food assistance (works through local food pantries).

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Polk County Offices

    Medical and financial services including prescriptions, rent and rent deposit, vouchers for personal items, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Scotts Bluff County Offices

    Assistance with rent, utilities, prescriptions, and medical bills.

    Cremation assistance when there are no responsible relatives or adequate resources.

  • Cass County General Relief Assistance

    Agency: Cass County Offices

    Provides assistance to residents who are needy and poor and in need of immediate assistance and who cannot obtain assistance from any other source. Recipients must be at least 18 years of age and meet current income and resource guidelines.

    Assistance may be provided for rent, utilities, or indigent burial, to name a few. A voucher syste...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: York County Offices

    Assists with utilities (if shut off notice is provided), rent (if eviction notice is provided), cremation, etc., to those who meet income guidelines.

  • Cremation Assistance

    Agency: Sarpy County Offices

    May provide financial assistance for the cremation of remains of any person who dies within the geographic boundaries of Sarpy County or who has legal settlement in the County. Payments may be authorized to any mortuary within Sarpy County, if the estate of the decedent and/or financial resources of the responsible relative(s), as defined by Nebras...

  • Medical and Financial Assistance

    Agency: Kimball County Offices

    Financial assistance for rent (no deposits), utilities (no deposits), prescription and medical bills, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Clinton County Offices

    General assistance offers emergency rent and utility assistance; limited assistance with dental care, emergency prescriptions and medical expenses; burial assistance; and food assistance.

  • Powered by: skyClutch Logo
    You agree that you will not copy, record, publish, compile, reproduce, republish, use or resell for any competing commercial purpose any Materials on our Site and you agree to not use any device, software or routine that may extract, copy, modify, import, export, replicate, scrape or otherwise deliver, in any manner, the Materials to you or anyone else.