Search Results

  • Sioux County General Services

    Agency: Sioux County Offices

    Sioux County General Services for county residents who meet certain income and resource guidelines including general assistance such as rent, utilities, provisions for food and nonfood items, emergency medical and dental services, and funeral expenses. Also includes legal services when funding is available.

  • Family and Community Well-Being Program

    Agency: Latino Center of the Midlands

    Community Assistance-Provides resources for health, financial, and public services in the community-Assistance with accessing public assistance program and benefits-Assistance completing forms and making phone calls on an individual’s behalf-Referrals for basic needs and emergency assistance-Employment services and consultations-Access to legal and...

  • Hamilton County Senior Services

    Agency: Midland Area Agency on Aging

    Home delivered and congregate meals.Fitness and craft centerLegal services provided; call for information.Blood pressure screening the third Monday of each month.Health programs at different times throughout the year.

  • Domestic Violence Crisis Intervention Services

    Agency: Children and Families of Iowa (CFI)

    DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SERVICES (formerly know as the FAMILY VIOLENCE CENTER) provides comprehensive services for victims of domestic violence. Services include shelters for those affected by domestic violence and Outreach Services. Shelter location is confidential and not available to the general public. Outreach Services include counseling, court assi...

  • Abuse and Crisis Intervention Services

    Agency: Domestic/Sexual Assault Outreach Center

    DSAOC is a crisis based shelter that offers a host of assistance to victims and their children fleeing domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking, stalking and violent crimes. DSAOC shelter services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Services within the shelter are all free of charge, confidential and supports the survivor's ability to once a...

  • Salvation Army's Fight to End Trafficking - SAFE-T

    Agency: Salvation Army - Grand Island

    Services for people who have been or are being trafficked, including case management, meals and food boxes. Those who have been trafficked worked for an individual who has either tricked them or used threats against the survivor or someone that survivor cares for in order to get them to engage in sexual activity or labor activities.Referral to emer...

  • Salvation Army's Fight to End Trafficking - SAFE-T

    Agency: Salvation Army - Fremont

    Services for people who have been or are being trafficked.  Those who have been trafficked worked for an individual who has either tricked them or used threats against the survivor or someone that survivor cares for in order to get them to engage in sexual activity or labor activities.Offers emergency/long-term housing options, emotional support, b...

  • Accessline®

    Agency: Legal Aid of Nebraska

    Accessline provides free legal advice, brief service and representation to low-income people on areas such as: consumer law, family law, housing law, public benefits, disability benefits, employment/unemployment, public benefits, clearing a criminal history and educational rights.After contacting one of the hotlines, cases may be referred to Legal ...

  • General Assistance & Mental Health

    Agency: O'Brien County Offices

    Mental Health advocacy and general assistance

  • Calhoun County General Assistance

    Agency: Calhoun County Offices

    Calhoun County General Assistance including rent assistance, utilities assistance, and county burial

  • Rolling Hills Community Services Region

    Agency: Cherokee County Offices

    Service Coordination provides resource information and referrals for and connection to services available in the community, including state and federal programs, for certain individuals who are not eligible for Medicaid. Veterans & general relief programs: May provide emergency assistance which prevents eviction due to unant...

  • Social Services

    Agency: Plymouth County Offices

    MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES - administrator is responsible for monitoring all county Mental Health and Substance Abuse functions including intake, determining eligibility, service planning, and authorization of all Mental Health & Substance Abuse expendituresProvides general assistance

  • Education and Referrals

    Agency: Safe Haven Community Center

    Tutoring for children under age 12 from low income families.  Dyslexia tutoring available.Job readiness training class and work experience training and community service opportunities available.  Transportation to job fairs (must meet qualifications; determined upon intake).  Computer lab available to fill out applications on line.  GED classes and...

  • Township Services

    Agency: Colona Township

    General assistance provides emergency financial assistance for utilities.Medical equipment loan program.  Also accepts donations of medical equipment.Notary services.Voter registration.Applications for Senior Freeze/Property Taxes and Circuit Breaker program for seniors and disabled persons, as well as food stamps application.Property tax assessmen...

  • Legal Services

    Agency: Iowa State Bar Association

    Iowa Bar Association services include Find a Lawyer, Living Will forms, and the Handbook for Older Iowans, which covers health care decisions, wills, power of attorney, and landlord tenant rights. The handbook is available at no cost through the bar association, or at

  • Long Term Care Ombudsman

    Agency: Nebraska State Long-Term Care Ombudsman

    Works to resolve problems and complaints from, and on behalf of, residents of nursing homes or assisted living facilities.Information and assistance on questions and concerns related to long-term care and residents' rights to residents, family members and others.Education on long-term care and residents' rights to facility staff and community group...

  • Wage Collection Program

    Agency: Iowa Workforce Development - Administration Office

    Investigates and processes claims relating to unpaid wages, vacation pay, unpaid expenses, unauthorized deductions, minimum wage, and related matters. If a case cannot be settled or mediated, the Iowa Division of Labor may file a suit against the employer. 

  • Advocacy Services

    Agency: Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman

    OFFICE OF THE STATE LONG-TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN work to identify or investigate concerns made by or on behalf of people living in long-term care facilities. Assistance may include: investigation and work to resolve the problem, information on laws and regulations, how to choose a long-term care facility or answering questions about life at a facility....

  • ITIN Application Assistance

    Agency: Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties

    Individuals who do not qualify to receive a Social Security number are required by the Internal Revenue Service to have an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) to file their taxes. As a Certifying Acceptance Agent for ITIN applications, Community Action can review the original identifying documents (such as passports, birth certificates, and...

  • Employment and Training Services

    Agency: United States Department of Labor

    UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR services include:NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD administers the nation's principal labor law designed to protect the rights of employees, in the private sector and U.S. Postal Service, to engage or not to engage in union or other concerted actions.WAGE AND HOUR LAW administers and enforces the Fair Labor Standards ...

Powered by: skyClutch Logo