Search Results

  • State Supplement and State Disability

    Agency: Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services

    State Supplement adds to the benefits of the federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program to bring the income of aged and disabled individuals up to the need of standards of Nebraska.  Additionally, some persons are not eligible for SSI payments, but qualify for a State Supplement payment because of different standards and regulations.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: South Rock Island Township

    General assistance is provided to single individuals in the form of a basic needs allowance for rent, food, utilities, clothing, personal and household supplies; all grants are paid directly to the vendor; recipients must participate in a Community Work Program set up by the township and look for employment if they can work.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Jasper County Community Services

    JASPER COUNTY GENERAL ASSISTANCE provides temporary assistance to very low income Jasper County residents who are ineligible for or awaiting approval from Federal or State assistance programs.This assistance is provided in the form of a loan. Limited funds are also av...

  • Linn County General Assistance

    Agency: Linn County Offices

    11/18/20 - COVID-19 Changes:
    Due to an increase in COVID-19 positve numbers, many Linn County buildings will be closed to the public. All services remain available through online services, by phone, by email, by mail and by drop boxes located outside County buildings. 

    Provides assistance on a te...

  • Basic Needs Assistance

    Agency: Hampton Township

    Financial assistance for rent and utilities, food, clothing, and personal/household items.

  • Emergency Assistance

    Agency: Port Byron Township

    Emergency assistance for food, utilities and rent, including General Assistance.

  • Housing Assistance

    Agency: Douglas County Department of General Assistance

    Financial assistance provided through this program may include rent, mortgage payments, board and room, utilities, clothing and non-food items. Assistance is limited to those persons in Douglas County between the ages of nineteen and sixty-four who are not eligible for other public assistance and/or do not have sufficient income or resources to mee...

  • General Relief

    Agency: Pottawattamie County Offices

    Rent, utility, or medication assistance.  Past due rent/utilities are NOT assisted.  Current grant allows for deposit and/or first month's rent.  Does not assist anyone eligible or receiving FIP.  Repayment agreement is required.  Agency of last resort - need to contact all other agencies first.

    Interim Disability Program assists adults ...

  • Financial Services

    Agency: Decatur County General Assistance

    Provides financial and medical assistance for people who don't qualify elsewhere (last resort). This includes money for food, fuel, shelter, utilities, emergency medical treatment, refilling medications, transportation, county burial, etc. Assistance is based on income and assets. Applications are available to pick up during hours of operation.

  • Community Services

    Agency: Humboldt County Offices

    Community Services is the county department that deals with the social services needs of county residents. The needs may be related to service needs for persons with disabilities, emergency financial assistance, or substance abuse.

  • Community Services

    Agency: Dickinson County Offices

    General Assistance provides limited funding for assistance for rent, utilities, and some medical expenses. Also accepts applications for county funding for mental health services.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Mills County Public Health

    Emergency rent and utility assistance.  Burial assistance for indigent clients.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Bowling Township

    Financial assistance to qualifying persons residing in the township for rent, utilities, medical expenses, and transportation expense.  

    General Assistance is available to those who qualify.  Emergency assistance is available one time only, and FEMA funds may also be available.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Hamilton County Offices

    General Assistance, including rental and utility assistance.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Moline Township

    General Assistance to qualified applicants who live within the Township boundaries.  Applicants must be in the process of applying for Social Security or have lost a job and searching for employment.  Assistance includes help with rent, utilities, basic medical/dental expense, food, and bus tickets.

    Emergency Assistance to qualified appl...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Scotts Bluff County Offices

    Assistance with rent, utilities, prescriptions, and medical bills.

    Cremation assistance when there are no responsible relatives or adequate resources.

  • Cass County General Relief Assistance

    Agency: Cass County Offices

    Provides assistance to residents who are needy and poor and in need of immediate assistance and who cannot obtain assistance from any other source. Recipients must be at least 18 years of age and meet current income and resource guidelines.

    Assistance may be provided for rent, utilities, or indigent burial, to name a few. A voucher syste...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: York County Offices

    Assists with utilities (if shut off notice is provided), rent (if eviction notice is provided), cremation, etc., to those who meet income guidelines.

  • Medical and Financial Assistance

    Agency: Kimball County Offices

    Financial assistance for rent (no deposits), utilities (no deposits), prescription and medical bills, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Clinton County Offices

    General assistance offers emergency rent and utility assistance; limited assistance with dental care, emergency prescriptions and medical expenses; burial assistance; and food assistance.

Powered by: skyClutch Logo
You agree that you will not copy, record, publish, compile, reproduce, republish, use or resell for any competing commercial purpose any Materials on our Site and you agree to not use any device, software or routine that may extract, copy, modify, import, export, replicate, scrape or otherwise deliver, in any manner, the Materials to you or anyone else.