Search Results

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Greene County Offices

    Greene County General Assistance provides limited funding available for county residents
    who meet guidelines. Assistance includes food, rent, utilities, and county burials.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Mills County Offices

    Emergency rent and utility assistance.  Burial assistance for indigent clients.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Bowling Township

    Financial assistance to qualifying persons residing in the township for rent, utilities, medical expenses, and transportation expense.  

    General Assistance is available to those who qualify.  Emergency assistance is available one time only, and FEMA funds may also be available.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Montgomery County Offices

    Rent and utilities assistance may be available.

    Indigent burial assistance (cremation).

    Payee services for Social Security/Disability recipients which uses funds to pay rent, utilities, nursing home.  Assigned by courts or Social Security Administration.

    Emergency food assistance (works through local food pantries).

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Polk County Offices

    Medical and financial services including prescriptions, rent and rent deposit, vouchers for personal items, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Hamilton County Offices

    General Assistance, including rental and utility assistance.

  • Social Services

    Agency: Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska

    MONETARY MONTHLY ASSISTANCE to qualifying families. POSSIBLE vocational education assistance, job training, and employment assistance.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Moline Township

    General Assistance to qualified applicants who live within the Township boundaries.  Applicants must be in the process of applying for Social Security or have lost a job and searching for employment.  Assistance includes help with rent, utilities, basic medical/dental expense, food, and bus tickets.

    Emergency Assistance to qualified appl...

  • Story County General Assistance

    Agency: Story County Offices

    Story County General Assistance provides emergency assistance for low-income and indigent individuals and families in Story County. May assist eligible persons with items such as rent, utilities, food vouchers, prescription drugs, burial/funeral assistance, and transportation for transient individuals. 

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Scotts Bluff County Offices

    Assistance with rent, utilities, prescriptions, and medical bills.

    Cremation assistance when there are no responsible relatives or adequate resources.

  • Cass County General Relief Assistance

    Agency: Cass County Offices

    Provides assistance to residents who are needy and poor and in need of immediate assistance and who cannot obtain assistance from any other source. Recipients must be at least 18 years of age and meet current income and resource guidelines.

    Assistance may be provided for rent, utilities, or indigent burial, to name a few. A voucher syste...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: York County Offices

    Assists with utilities (if shut off notice is provided), rent (if eviction notice is provided), cremation, etc., to those who meet income guidelines.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Sarpy County Offices

    Financial assistance provided through this program may include rent, board and room, utilities, and non-food vouchers. Out-of-County transportation is provided in certain situations. Assistance is limited to those persons in Sarpy County between the ages of nineteen and sixty-four who are not eligible for other public assistance and/or do not have ...

  • Medical and Financial Assistance

    Agency: Kimball County Offices

    Financial assistance for rent (no deposits), utilities (no deposits), prescription and medical bills, and burial assistance.

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Clinton County Offices

    General assistance offers emergency rent and utility assistance; limited assistance with dental care, emergency prescriptions and medical expenses; burial assistance; and food assistance.

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Saline County Offices

    Agency of last resort for financial help with rent, rent deposit, and utilities. 

  • Financial Assistance

    Agency: Rock Island Township

    General assistance is provided to single men and women and married couples without children.  Program provides monthly financial assistance for basic maintenance needs including shelter, utilities, food, household supplies, and clothing; maximum monthly benefit is $300, with $200 for rent.

    Emergency assistance offers up to $400, one time...

  • General Assistance

    Agency: Boone County Iowa Offices

    General Assistance including rent and utility assistance, prescription expense assistance, and burial assistance.

  • Page County General Relief

    Agency: West Central Community Action

    4/7/20 - COVID-19 update:
    All West Central Community Action offices are closed to the public, but clients can call to request food pantry and we will get it together and take cart out for them to load in car(s). Energy Assistance applications are being done over the phone. LIHEAP has been extended until May 31st. Mo...

  • General / Medical Assistance

    Agency: Platte County Offices

    Provides necessities of life to persons who meet the eligibility guidelines.  May be able to assist with rent and utilities (no deposits).

    Emergency medical assistance can also be provided when eligibility guidelines are met.

Powered by: skyClutch Logo
You agree that you will not copy, record, publish, compile, reproduce, republish, use or resell for any competing commercial purpose any Materials on our Site and you agree to not use any device, software or routine that may extract, copy, modify, import, export, replicate, scrape or otherwise deliver, in any manner, the Materials to you or anyone else.